Remote Deployment Manager¶
Remote Deployment on Linux¶
- Remote deployment of agents on Linux computers using the Remote Deployment Manager is now possible.
- Agents can now be tagged.
Implementation of a splash screen¶
- A splash screen associated with a custom mouse pointer indicates that the studio is currently being booted.
- All common virtual directories can be integrated and navigated into.
- Parallel execution on deregistered agents results in corresponding messages in the output.
- Activities that cannot be merged are no longer overwritten by activities that can be merged.
- Delete and add stabilized in workflow treeview.
- File names of folders are displayed completely in the workflow tree.
- Remote Deployment Manager can roll out components via the Studio.
- The ComServerService creates log files (default: C:\TWS\LogFiles\ComServerService).
- Folders with the same initial designation can be included.
- Referenced workflows can be executed again after saving.