- There is a validation module with the name: “ValidateHtmlElementActivity” in the module box.
- This block is used to validate the InnerText attribute of an HTML element.
- In the “Properties” tab, the values for identifying and validating the element can be entered.
- Currently only “innerText” is supported as ValidationAttribute.
- When recording, a toolbar is attached at the top of the browser, which can also be collapsed.
- The validation mode can be switched on and off by clicking the toggle button on this toolbar.
- In validation mode the highlighting of the elements is blue instead of red as usual.
- When clicking on an element in validation mode, any events of this element are suppressed and a ValidateHtmlElementActivty is created in the Studio.
- When the activity is created, the InnerText attribute present at the time is automatically set as the ValidationValue.
Migration of workflows¶
- Workflows created with the previous version of the TWS are migrated automatically and are now compatible with the current version.
- Workflows included in SharedSteps must be migrated manually beforehand. A corresponding note is displayed in the SharedStep.
- A manual migration takes place by opening the obsolete workflow in the studio and saving the workflow.
- There is now the possibility to add tags to an agent which is deployed via the RemoteDeploymentManager.
- If a Worklfow folder is added to the toolbar that is already present in the toolbar, an appropriate error message is displayed.
- If referenced workflows are deleted or moved, a matching error message is now displayed in the referencing workflow.